Scuff marks on walls seem like one of those inevitable things in life, ESPECIALLY if you have kids. Here’s how to clean wall scuffs the right way.
The two-step trick to removing marks from walls:
- Mix 1 cup of distilled white vinegar with 1 bucket of water.
- Wipe from top to bottom with a microfibre cloth.
For stubborn stains:
- Mix 3 parts baking soda to 1 part water.
- Form a smooth paste.
- Apply paste with a damp sponge or cotton tip.
- Wipe off with a dry cloth.
And there you have it – blemish-free walls!
Now, just try to keep it that way…